Advertisement

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas celebration at Sagil Waterfall

25.12.08 ~ I woke up at 7am, in order to fry egg for sandwich as lunch. I went there with my husband, my cousin & her friend, Doris & her family members. After having our breakfast together at Bukit Beruang, we then departed at 9.30am.

Wow...really many many people celebrate at Sagil waterfall. There were really a lot of people in front of us.


And also so much of people at behind us.


We're climbing up the hill..Really tiring & sweating wo..


My poor husband carried so much things along, as though we go for a picnic.


It's really a good weather to enjoy today.




Photo-taking session throughout the day.






The water was really coold!!! I'm freezing almost to die












We're leaving at around 3 something in the evening.


I didn't take much photo, as I found that I'm getting fat already..LOL


It's a bad news for myself. I really need to on diet...OMG, HOW??!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement