Advertisement

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I went to test my bridal gown

I took half day leave, to choose my bridal gown for my wedding.

I went to Melaka Raya ~ Jess Bridal & tried on 4 sets of gowns, at the end I choosed for the white colour gown with ribbon & a pink colour gown.

Wendy, the customer service girl comment that so far I'm the 1st customer said tried on 4 pcs of gowns are enough...LOL.

After that, she measure my body as both the gowns need to be altered. And surprisingly, my waist!!!! size 29 inches...Unbelieveable???!!!

I must on diet loh!!!

Conversation between me & my husband :

Me : Huh?? Getting fat, really need diet lo
My husband : No need la, the more you diet, the fatter you are.

Me : Maybe I need to do sit up...
My husband : You sit never up one!!!

Me : I don't want, I don't want...
My husband : Tipu punya la....

.....


Well, today I didn't take my dinner.. Later part make myself a cup of milo....
( Actually I hungry leh... )

I just served myself & my husband the lightening peel-off mask.



My husband said cannot laugh wo, if not get more wrinkles...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement