My company is now implementing 4 days work. That means I'd have 2 days no work with NO PAY !!!!
But my boosss need 2 staff to rotate on Friday & one staff to rotate on Saturday. And I choose neither of them.
This incident really train myself. Why I say so ?
Instead of blaming on management or day-dreaming in the house, I had gotta a freelance job as account clerk in one of the audit cum accounting cum tax firm in Melaka. Instead of getting pay, I would be receiving 30% commission on customer's fee.
E.g : Customer A annual accounting fee = RM 3000 @ 30% = RM 900
I'd get RM 900 on my completed task.
Sound good yeah...
I'll blog more on my freelance job in time to come. Right now, I need to force myself to start my assignment on Intermediate Financial Accounting II which to be due end of the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment