My husband & I fetch her at LCCT Airport.
She almost postpone the trip to the end of the year, due to the suspect H1N1 flu attack Malaysia...
But, finally she came.
Therefore, we brought her to Genting...as she eagerly wanted to experience cable car up to Genting.
Inside the cable car...
Fortunately the wheather was good..Able to snap clear photo on the scene.
I bought this at RM 20...Expensive rite..But never mind la. For rememberance lor.
At least can let my mom show to her relatives ma...
Then bring her to the temple, to view the scene..
Actually, she don't like to take photo.. But I forced her to...No photo can't show she has being to Genting ma...Tak kan la want to use photoshop to touch up, rite??
But, I like to take photo very much!!!
My room package got free 2 ticket for Dreamz show. My mom went to Casino & gamble. My husband & I attended the show..
Dissappointly, it's not as interesting / attracting as I expected...from what I saw from TV advertisement lor..
Comparing to last year show, The Fly is very much better !!
After the show, we just walk around & take some photo..There's new stall which I didn't see on my previuos trip last few years.
Vietnam village with their culture...
Oh...have to go inside Casino & ask my mom back to First World & sleep..
No comments:
Post a Comment