I found this tutor.com.my at my streamyx account, programme provided for the children to study / do revision online, instead of attending tuition center.
I enrolled for my sister for a 90 days trial - RM 57 for 3 months fee.
I consider this programme is indeed very cheap as there are 6 subjects in total for her to assess online.
Apart from online notes can be downloaded, there are many exercises to try on as well as the assessment to monitor self-progress & improvement.
This is the outcome of my sister's achievement. Hahhaa, I would say really poor & need a lot of effort to get better result.
I keep advising her to study hard in order to get a scholarship for her tertiary education in time to come. For her own good, but she complained me for being so nanny...
She won't know. I'm so concern on her even almost wanted to get for her a English programme ~ Linguaphone
If she really put her effort in learning, she might be very fluent in her English.
Too bad to know that it cost RM 1988 for the whole set; even need to cost
RM 1398 without the player.
Well, too expensive..
Not afford at the moment.
And, my friend ~ Yann wise enough to suggest me to get a software on English education for my sister. At least if she never try on it, I won't feel pinch to spend so much for her...
Good idea, I will search some after my final exam in the month of August later.
[ I'd put so much effort for my sister, if she is not appreciate....matilah dia =) ]
1 comment:
hahahaha.. I like the "Matilah dia"... anyway, Jia Hou is a nice song
Post a Comment