Advertisement

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Life is SO miSeraBle ...

Isn't it?

My mom called me at yesterday morning, informed that my sis & papa are not coming to Melaka.
Feel frustrated to know such news. Why must they not confident in me?

I hung up the call....

Feel sorry later on...

Called back my mom to ask further clarification & WHY ???

Then she said...she almost died the night before !!!!!!!! Sesak nafas...
HUH??!!

How come in so sudden ?

She was babysit & suddenly felt hard to breath. And she couldn't even sleep for the whole night.
She afraid & worried that, if papa & sis come to Melaka, there's no body there at her side.

Ya oh...if papa come here then nobody would send her to hospital for emergency rescue...

Fine, my sis can come along here ma. I can fetch her at the airport.  Easy job, no need papa accompany.
I planned so much for her.
Plan to get bus transport for her daily schooling
Plan to set for her study timetable
Plan to bring her to both Air Panas Gadik & Jasin
Plan to bring her to Sagil Waterfall
Plan to go swimming & jogging with her on weekends
Plan to guide her how to get a scholarship for her future studies
fetch her to MMU one day...

Mom said...she got so many worries...Let my sis be her side, wait untill she finish her Form 5 studies...

I honestly confront my mom...OK , not I look down my sis...
If she come after her Form 5 rather just stay in Sibu for the rest of her life.. Nothing would change.
Dah lah she lazy at studies, un-independent... sometimes really 95% katak di bawah tempurung..

At least if she at my side, I can 'shape' her for a better person.

Shape her to be thoughtful enough
to be responsible enough
to think ahead
studies is not everything, but at least to secure something in future !!!!

At last, my 'war' between my mom.... I lost in the battle.
I can't be so selfish not to think of my mom...later, nobody assist her to do houseworks,
nobody would make a coffee for her..
nobody there for her to scold

I have tried my best. Hope sis really can re-form for a better person. For her own sake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogwalking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement