Exam really drive me crazy. Yesterday one paper - Management Accounting II, today another more - Taxation II....this Sunday another one paper - Portfolio Invesment Analysis
I NEED A BREAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taking 4 papers really a burden to me.....I should have take less, maybe 3
then I won't finish my target on time. Plan to be completed in April then convo in November 2010
And, I just received a call for OUM Business & Management Faculty, Mr Adzam explained that :
Mr Adzam : Miss, you want to add subject for Specialised Financial Accounting keh?
Me : Yes, can I ?
Mr Adzam : So sorry, this subject kami orang tak offer in semester Jan, tapi akan offer in sem May
Me : Then, cam mana with my 6 credit hour balance? Am I compulsory to take Industrial Training?Mr Adzam : Industrial Training compulsory kena ambik, I advise you to take Specialised Financial Accounting + Industrial Training in sem May next year..ok ker cam tu?
Me : ok la (terpaksa la kan..kalau tak, nak cam mana.tak nak ambik terus convo, boleh ker???)
Huahua....(cetak rompak ayat Yan)
I failed to complete on time..I tot can finish in April...now need to drag longer to SEPT !!!!!
I felt being cheated !!!!!!!!!
I am annoyed !!!!!!!!!!!
Set me freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
(Yan, u still in 1st year...u won't understand my feeling..
Once you step into 2nd or 3rd year, need to maintain CGPA, need to rush for assignment ...longed so much for convo...then u will know...)
1 comment:
alalaa..kasihan nya u!
i had sit for my final, only 3 paper for this sem.worried lah!!~~
Post a Comment