Advertisement

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm in Ns now

Felt frustrated actually, trying to upload a lot of photo...but failed. The connection keep lagging !!!!!
I wanna upload my photo leh =(

Any the way, I finally resigned from Fu Yun, after servicing for a year. Feeling bad to leave actually, miss the freedom, can access internet & msn whenever I like... and sometimes if I'm late, management didn't complaint on me...

That's why many will say, there's a gain and loss on our choice. Unlike Fu Yun, so convenient at the parking lot ... no need to walk for a far distance to the office. My new working place need to search for parking and then walk & cross over the bridge. Need to wake up very early in the morning, if not I won't be puntual for work.

I consider on holiday for the 1st week in NS. It always so miserable for the 1st few days at the new working place lor, waiting for the orientation, looking for canteen, ladies, leader and so on. Need to watch out what to say and not to say.

My boss punya boss remind me that, in Ns need to be patient...if come accross things that I don't know, MUST ASK !!! Not only to do our work...think in a wider perspective, then only can move very far. "You want to move very far, rite?" he asked.

Definitely ler !!

I appreciate him for the words. And to let you all know, I felt very fortunate being hired in Ns. Felt fortunate in MNC working place, able to learn new concept, expose to right attitude working environment & being leaded under a nice leader.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement