Advertisement

Saturday, July 31, 2010

This week

Planned to go office initially, I've pending for 3 days cycle count never done.

But, as yesterday I reached home at almost 12 midnight then watched movie till almost 2am...I woke up very late in this morning. So, feel lazy to go lor...

This whole week really busy. My youngest auntie & the family came to Melaka...and visit me. I brought them to eat Satay Celup at Ong Kim Wee, then fetch them to Tesco shopping on last Sunday. After that accompany them to visit her elder son new rent house in Bukit Beruang. Again reached home very late at night.

Then my father's side auntie & cousin came to Melaka as well on Tuesday night. They dunno how to come to my house from Melaka Raya. I be their live GPS lor. We went to Jetty for a short walk then fetch my sister from tuition. Again brought them to Tesco, coz near to my house ma. They stayed in my house for 2 nights.

Indeed tiring.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement