Advertisement

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Anti Oxidant Therapy Spa

I went to Spa yesterday.
First in my lifetime I tried on Spa, heard for a long time yet never try before.

I have 3 free vouchers to enjoy ( worth MYR 35 each ), my husband not the type to enjoy the Spa. I offer to Doris & Lee Li.
But Lee Li at last minutes reject my offer & I end up went with Doris.



We went there right after work & reached there at round 7.10pm
The promoter trying to introduce & explain to us the benefits of the Spa.
The rooms' temperature is at 39 - 43 degrees while it's moisture level is at 20 - 40%
It's proven that the room contain negative-ion with content 5000 - 50,000 ions / cc which can increase the body immunity & resistance against infection & diseases.

We soon change our clothes & lying down on the antioxidant compound that are covered underground.

I'm sweat & all wet, so did Doris.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Function & Curative Effects of Antioxidant :

1. Improves the blood circulation & metabolism system
2. Relax nerves, promotes cell regeneration & restore health
3. Stabilizes blood pressure & reduce cholesterol
4. Improves the health condition of cancer & diabetes patient
5. Increases immunity & parasympathetic nervous system
6. Eases pain, allergy, flu, cold & constipation
7. Discharges toxins & waste through perspiration
8. Improves skin tone, beautifies & smoothen skin as well as restores youthfulness
9. Relieves rheutismatism & dropsy

For further information, feel free to visit :

Health Spring Center Sdn Bhd
105, Jalan PM 1,
Taman Perindustrian Merdeka,
75350 Batu Berendam,
Melaka
Tel : 06-317 5943


I regret for not bringing my camera. Then I could take the nice environment & how wet I am.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement