Advertisement

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lumosity - Train your brain

It's being a long time I didn't update my blog....busy with works...works... and works...
But happy to share that I just got my increment & performance band. Indeed there's a saying ~ hardwork is rewarding....Hmmm...yea, is true.
Lalalala...la. Sooo happy !


Well, currently I enrolled for online brain training. It's about designed games that can help to improve our speed, memory, attention, flexibility & problem solving in cognitive thinking.




Speed Games : 
Able to train us to think more clearly and quickly, improve reaction time, increase alertness and awareness, and enjoy the benefits of faster cognitive processes. This training will help make us to become sharper at work and slow the effects of aging.

Memory Games :

We need to start with a memory game. Research has shown parts of our memory are closely related to general intelligence and IQ. Remember locations and names, improve sense of direction, and recall important information more quickly and accurately.

Attention Games :
New research shows attention training has a meaningful impact on our ability to improve performance on tests and on other visually demanding activities. Improve our ability to avoid distraction and increase our work productivity and concentration.

Flexibility Games :
Flexibility games will make multitasking a breeze, help us to articulate our thoughts better, and give us the discipline to resist temptation. These stimulating and complex situations will help to improve our precision and cognitive control.

Problem Solving Games :
Recommended for everyone who needs to make quick, accurate decisions. Improve our ability to make mental estimates, comparisons, and calculations. Increased computation and prioritization are the keys to unlocking more efficient thinking.




I admit I am weak in these 5 areas & I want to get improved in many ways..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement