It's being a long time I never blog. Being occupied with works, baking, housekeeping, finding a nice curtains...
At the end, I choose custom made for my curtains & it cost me MYR 308 with sewing cost.
2 sets of 3 panel windows. + 1 set of 2 panel windows
I think is reasonable la...
And I felt quite irritated on my living room....the more I clean up, it seem the more mess up.
I wonder why I got so many things need to be tidy up.
And I suppose to be at Cameron Highland with my husband & in-laws family.
Suppose to be in this Puncak Arabella Apartment & enjoying steamboat now...
So unfortunately, my husband's dog diagnosed kidney failure & need to feed on medicines.
No choice, have to let go the holiday's trip & accompany my husband to take care of the pet.
Hopefully, I able to finish up my housekeeping as soon as possible before CNY.

No comments:
Post a Comment