Advertisement

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I cut 3 birthday cakes this year ~ 2008

On 15.08.08, my colleagues celebrate my b'day in advance.



She busy to clean up the table in order to put food later.

Were them discussing wat to eat? I thought all planned & being prepared???


wow, secret recipe cake leh...Banana chocolate flavor leh...


Hey...jangan curi makan oh....hahahah!!!




Oops...2 cakes in one shot. One cheese cake & banana chocolate cake..


Pizza leh...vegetarian lover one leh.. So many food leh!!!


Me so lucky, all food & cakes sponsored by GM & directors..



What am I doing? To promote pepsi ma???



Handmade birthday card by yan...so happy..so beautiful



Wanna order handmade cards for frens or love one? visit http://lovelyhandmadecards.blogspot.com/ on details



Well, where's my 3rd cake??






My cousins & frens celebrate with me one weeek in advance liao lo...


Tom yam vege steamboat leh...


Why she so tired one? Y'day nite curi ayam huh???

This is Michael Wong~my cousin..He purposely went to change his hairstyle for my b'day celebration..Coz he mentioned, he knew I'd definitely snap his pic n upload in my blog..OK lah...i did snap some n uploaded..Do enjoy his pic...hahaha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement