My timetable release de. Even faster than my sem 4 result. Really don't like the timetable arrangement. Has the gap in between the 2 slot which I opt to attend tutorial. 8-10am one slot, then 12.30-2.30noon another slot.
BBAT4103 ~ Online Learner
BBFA2203
SUN WEEK 1 AND 3
BILIK TUTORIAL 2
08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
BBUS2103
SUN WEEK 1 AND 3
BILIK TUTORIAL 1
12:30 PM - 02:30 PM
CBFS4203 ~ Online Learner
And the worst part, cannot change my slot..
Dunno can cope or not this time. Papers getting tougher n tougher every sem..
These few days felt tension..waiting for result. dunno can maintain my CGPA or not, busying with office works....
Reach home, I pamper myself with drama movie ~ My date with vampire.
Now continue with part II. I really cannot c drama one, once on it ..seems addicted & stick to it till the end..
I remember when I was in my BAC sem 2, i was chasing a drama even in the exam week. Luckily the result was ok. dunno this time my luck how.
worrry..worry.....worry...
No comments:
Post a Comment