Advertisement

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I rejected my offer

I rejected my offer this morning. My reason is to put more concentration in my studies rather than my new assignment...learn to prepare for public listed financial statements such as budget control, cashflow forecast, analysis & so on....I was thinking..If only I accepted my offer, I gotta stay back for works to do preparations & analysis. I would started to worry whether I able to handle & perform my new assignment well; although I quite well verse in full set of accounts BUT not in preparation in public listed accounts. So much difference, man. No..no.NO!!! I don't want to take additional stress at the moment. I quite happy with my current job scope & pay...So, stay as what I am now - as A/C Exec.

Walao... I still have 1.5 years to get my Bachelor of Accounting. Within this 1.5 years, I would have so many course assignments, midterms & final exams. I can't afford to do much / to worry much on additional projects. I told myself, I'm still young. I would have so much opportunity next time when I'd completed my studies. Well, I didn't lose anything.

Yes..I did make the right decision.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement