Advertisement

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My BAC - Semester 4 Result

I just got my sem 4 result - I sat for 3 papers last semester & got 2A & 1B-

1. English for Oral Communication ~ A
2. English for Workplace Communication ~ B-
3. Entrepreneurship ~ A




And this so call 'good result' in other people's opinion really make my CGPA's pointer drop.
From 3.67 drop to 3.64

I unable to maintain my first class degree liao eh... Felt unhappy & just transfer my money to pay appeal for remark fee, cost me RM 50.00

What is so important with the 1st class degree status?
I also dunno, maybe to my own self-satisfaction & actualization

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo..your pointer is really good..keep up a good pointer next time!!!..so proud with u...

here is a quote for you:

"Success is best measured by how far you've come with the talents you've been given. "

~ Anonymous ~

Clarice said...

Thanks for your compliment & encouragement. Your quote would boost me to move further...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement