Advertisement

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Sunday

28.09.2008, what I did today?

Woke up at round 9.30 am, husband asked me to accompany him to buy dog's food at Ujong Pasir. Initially, I don't want to follow..felt so dizzy & lazy to wake up.. Then he said, if I don't follow, he will go by himself. Felt sorry & not to let him alone, I decided to wake up & get prepared & go...

We went to Ujong pasir ~ a shop specialised supply in animal's food & stuff - bought 2 carton of Pedigree can food, chicken flavor. I asked the auntie whether got any vege food for dog. She smile & ask whether myself is vegetarian..Haha..she mentioned & explained that she used to supply before, but dogs never want to eat. ( Ha, so choosy-not meat not eat..)


Really cheap compare to minimarket or supermarket, cost RM 8.80/can. Other place sell at round RM 9.20 - RM 9.50/can. So, save our money to buy here.

Then, went to buy fruits for tomorrow 1st of the chinese calendar month. Fruits to offer to god.

Reached home, I in charge to wash the fruits & place them accordingly in plates.


While my husband took bath for his '2 daughters'


Later part, he moved his lotus flower plant to a bigger pot. He call this replantation. He bought 2 lotus plant last week, one in white colour & the other one in pink colour.



He replant to let the flowers grow bigger & better. Somemore, the flower can offer to god.




While waiting for his 'replantation project', I served mushroom herbal soup & lady finger as our lunch. This herb soup spent almost 2 hours to ready...


Then, online & checked my forum & OUM LMS. Oh...I not yet start on my Sem 5 assignments. Totally no mood to do today, as the wheather is really hot & heat..made me feel headached.

After took nap for almost 2 hours, we went out to buy tea leaves, some vege & mushroom for tonight's dinner. I managed to buy mushroom & tried to fry it with crispy flour. Fortunately, my skills not bad & it turn up similar taste with the day I tried the dish at one of vege restaurant located in Taman Merdeka.


See, not too bad la ho.. I told my husband, wanted to open restaurant since I can cook..Well, he teased that not more that one week sure 'chap lak' (bankrupt) due to only know to cook one dish to serve. hahahaa...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement