I have mid-term exam this week. 3 papers to sit ~ Accounting Theory, Company Law & Intermediate Financial Accounting I.
The problem is, there's 2 papers in one day & somemore on this coming Friday (31.10.08)
The Accounting Theory is from 3-4 pm , while the Intermediate Financial Accounting I is from 5-6 pm. While, my Company Law paper is on Sunday evening, 4-5 pm . And the worse part, I NOT YET STUDY!!!! I don't know how God wants to help me this time.
No pardon, I think. I applied for 1/2 day annual leave just now. Just to study. Each papers will cover up to 3rd chapter of the modules in mid-terms.(Sounds little, rite? ) That's killing me, as so much things to memorise & calculation parts.
Why no preparation earlier? I don't know...
I do my assignment ma...And sometimes watching drama movies =P
So, no blaming clarice.
Blame yourself..
1 comment:
Thanks for your concern. I could help myself if I do study & prepare earlier. Anyway, I'm now eating my modules...hahahaha..
I quite well verse in accounts..( I'm doing full set of accounts in my workplace). Just headache in memorising the definition & theories part.Coz...
I'm not good in memorising stuff..
If I do need help, I won't forget on you. c ya!!!
Post a Comment