Advertisement

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My comment on Yuna's blog

I come across a blog - celesbaby ; post on "An overnight expert reviews on online boutiques and suggestions..... For a second thought, nobody cares".
do visit on her blog ~ http://www.xanga.com/CelesBaby/679737986/item.html ~


Well, I personally agree on your comments. If good effect is not there, how to attract people to buy our things. Initially, I did model on some clothes that I sell ( both in lowyat & in blog ). But, I did found out that I'm too belongs to 'medium fat' category. Hahaha.. I end up to buy plastic model to display my clothes.


But, Yuna... in my opinion, I'd think that 'they' of course do wish for a better appearance (me too), but we all believe to have equal opportunity. We display for the 'right person' to buy our clothes.


Fortunately, I do practice customer service in greeting, respond in a nice way. I like your straight-forward attitude. Love means love, don't like means don't like.
But, sometimes the truth really hurts. I'd rather choose the golden mean.


Last but not least, I just changed my blogskin. Again in green colour template. Don't ask me why; I LOVE green colour so much. I stick to green!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement