There are :
1. Audit II
2. Intermediate Financial Accounting II
3. Strategic Management
4. Business Research Method
(3 credit hours each = 12 credit hours in total)
I just took my modules at Durian Daun learning centre.
Only 3 modules available to take, audit II was out of stock. Will collect on my first tutorial on 18.01.09
Semester break is so short, gonna start my Sem 6 battle lo.......
2 comments:
hi..i'm still afresh grate in spm, i found out there's Open.U in penang, how was it? I wander how's their teaching skills and system. Are their certs regconised by most of the companies? Thx alot ya..have good day
Wah, I didn't know you also post in your blog about your 6th semester - well, as you know, by now, I am guiding and facilitating you in Strategic Management. You can also check me out at helpvictor.blogspot.com, hehehe
Post a Comment