We using A-Bus Tours & Travel service this time; cost us at only RM 132 return way for two person.
The bus depart from Melaka at 2am in the morning. So, we need to tumpang few hours in Ah Ping's house in order to wait till 1.30am & then he drove us to the A-Bus centre.
Address : 125, Jalan SP 1, Taman Semabok Perdana 75050 Malaysia
General Telephone Line :
Telephone No. : (606) 281 7669
Fax No : (606) 281 7669
Loading our luggages..
VIP seats leh, can sleep better loh..
My flight itinerary

This 2 pcs of paper so called return flight ticket cost us RM 1,550 from KL to Sibu..
Why must peak season flight be so expensive????
7 comments:
I found your blog by chance when I Google for "Bus to LCCT". I'm from Kuching, Sarawak and working in Melaka, I used to drive and parked my car at LCCT airport but now thanks to your blog I don't have to anymore! Regards Jacy
I Google "Bus to LCCT" and came by chance your blog entry. I'm from Kuching, Sarawak and working in Melaka. I used to drive and parked my car at LCCT and thanks to your blog and good info I don't have to anymore. Cheers.
LOL...so happy to hear that..
this is my first time people puji me leh..
not to worry Jacy, I'll keep up my 'good job'....
hahaha
Just what am looking for...
Thanks Clarice....
Any informations where to purchase bus ticket from LCCT to Melaka (any ticket locket @LCCT) and where do they stop in Melaka?
Thanks before hand..
Thanks for your informative blog. Truly made my day..Now I don't have to crack my head to get to LCCT..
Dear launuabeng,
If you're direct from LCCT, you can ask information counter on 'A-Bus to Melaka' on bus-stop location. Or call as per below contact no. for details information.
Telephone No. : (606) 281 7669
Thanks for the information!
I have called the company but it seems it is not in service.
Has the company been closed?
Post a Comment