I just coming back from my mid-term for Intermediate Financial Accounting II. Feel so happy and new...
New learning centre, new building, new exam hall, new chairs & tables....and NEW CCTV !!!
I first saw exam hall with CCTV... Basically to witness those curi tiru tak...LOL
Well, gotta air-cond somemore. COOL.... Don't blame me writing such things, as previous learning centre NO AIR-COND one. This is again what people call continue improvement. LOL
Well, the mid-term cover up to 30% of the module, basically I'd study all the 3 chapters. I woke up this morning at 5am. Seem hardworking, yeah... (at last minutes)
:)
Memorise so many things, journal entry for shares issued...theory parts....
And still, unable to perform as I expected...I totally forgot the term of 're-issuance of share forfeited'.
I so clever enough to edit the term to share forfeited. I tell you what, I thought this difficult parts (which I never study properly) won't come out in the question ... AND I wrong!
(Not all wrong la, others still can get marks la...)
Tomorrow still have 2 mid-term papers to sit, Audit II and Business Research Method. So I need to say bye bye and end here.
Have a nice day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment