Advertisement

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Interview

I just coming back from my mid-term on audit II & business research method. I'm not going to blog about my mid-term...But on my coming interview.

I'm so EXcited!!! I received Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA)letter last 2 weeks.
Request me to attend interview on this coming tuesday morning 10.03.2009 at 8am.




Well, I did apply for the government post in month of April 2008 last year. I wait and wait and wait for my turn for getting interview...Now, finally it comes to me.

I apply for several post, one of them is Penolong Pegawai Siasatan Gred 29. For your information, I only can apply for penolong post due I yet getting my degree. But never mind, I soon will graduate next year.



If being offered, therefore the pay would be as follow :



RM 1482.85 + RM 160 + RM 180 + RM 200 = RM 2022.85

I wonder why the pay behind go cents cents one. But that's not the point !!!
The point is, I must be well prepared for all the issue related to Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission as this post is under MACC department.

I started feeling nervous...HOW ??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement