I should have post this ealier.. But nevermind la
As long as I update & upload & sharing, rite..
We woke up at 4am on the day (18.09.2009) Get things ready for my husband's friend to pick us up.
We waited, waited & wait... So hungry & my husband cooked for me a bowl of maggie.
Till 6.30 am they came. We headed to Cameron Highland then.
We stop at the Iskandar waterfall before we reach the hill.
Cold water sparkling, of course...
We then headed to check in our room in KRS Pines, which I'd booked a month earlier.
After putting our things down, we headed to Sam Poh temple and dinner in the evening.
We didn't travel much on 1st day, coz too tired and we reserved the energy for the next day junGLE TREccking!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jungle trecking leh....1st in my life time.. Is it walking in the jungle & admire the natural phenomena?
No comments:
Post a Comment