Advertisement

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'll go to Cameron Highland for Raya

Again, I want to celebrate my Raya holidays in Cameron!!








My husband & I went first went to Cameron in year 2007.




Well, ignore the date showed at the photo... as I forget to do setting in the first place on my camera.




I booked my room earlier this time, on 26.08.2009. Almost a month before the Raya celebration, in order to avoid 'full booked' issue.
I choose back this KRS Pines coz it's really a cozy place to stay in. And the most important thing that I concern is cheap.
I booked for 4 days 3 nights in KRS Pines on 18.09.2009 - 21.09.2009 for RM200, double bedroom.




KRS PINES provides a cool and relaxing ambience, surrounded by adequate greenery and peaceful environment.
Located in a quiet corner of Tanah Rata, KRS Pines is an ideal guest house for you.



Living and dining halls Well equipped kitchen Beautiful Garden with sitting area Astro Programs Restaurant (7:30am - 10:00pm) Rooms available (single, double, triple & family)

The rates :

Single (Attached Bathroom) - RM35 - RM50
Twin sharing (Common Bathroom) - RM30 - RM50
Twin Sharing (Attached Bathroom) - RM60 - RM80
Double Room (Attached Bathroom) - RM60 - RM80
Triple Room (Attached Bathroom) - RM90 - RM120
Family Room (4 pax, Attached Bathroom) - RM110 - RM150




For booking please contact Raj (0195101777) or Kris (05-4912777)
Worth to try ~ support KRS Pines !!!

1 comment:

Yann said...

i want cactus...hahahah

if no cactus for me, dun go back here!!~~~

lalalala

=)

happy holiday in advance

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement