Advertisement

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Doing pudding

Suddenly got the mood to teach small kids to do puddings. Therefore, I decided to bring over my materials to Ms Khoo's house & carry out my project.




I told the girls, you know how to eat, must know as well how to do it ... they agreed with me & support me with their action. Never judge them doing things clumsily, or will give up in the half way.



Stirring the fruits powder into the water till sweating ... I can feel the passion and co-operation with me. LOL





While waiting for the puddings to cool down to the room's temperature before can pouring into moulds, we took photo and do bookmarks.




Have a look on Jia En, how concentrate she is...




The elder sister, Jia Xin is pouring the puddings into the cute cute moulds. Ermh..strawberry flavour..yummy yummy leh.


Teng, teng, teng, teng.....this is the outcome. OK la, their standard is up here ma.. So, not to comment, ok.

Although is tiring, but indeed a happy day !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement