Slim enough can seduce people :p I saw a 3 in 1 sauna belt in lowyat. Wanted 2 buy so much. C i can lose every 2cm from my body. I am now 29 inches on waist. Oh my god,29 inches!!! I really cant take it. No longer photogenic as i used 2 be. So my target 2 lose down till 25 inches in a month. This is my october challenge. 3 in 1 sauna belt, i coming!
Advertisement
Sunday, October 4, 2009
I WANT TO DIET !!!
I cant imagine i getting fatter. So, i decided 2 control my diet. For 2 consecutive nights, i took vege salad as dinner. Feel hungry actually, but i must keep my will strong n not to lose.A lot of baju cannot wear already, c my photo earlier.

Slim enough can seduce people :p I saw a 3 in 1 sauna belt in lowyat. Wanted 2 buy so much. C i can lose every 2cm from my body. I am now 29 inches on waist. Oh my god,29 inches!!! I really cant take it. No longer photogenic as i used 2 be. So my target 2 lose down till 25 inches in a month. This is my october challenge. 3 in 1 sauna belt, i coming!
Slim enough can seduce people :p I saw a 3 in 1 sauna belt in lowyat. Wanted 2 buy so much. C i can lose every 2cm from my body. I am now 29 inches on waist. Oh my god,29 inches!!! I really cant take it. No longer photogenic as i used 2 be. So my target 2 lose down till 25 inches in a month. This is my october challenge. 3 in 1 sauna belt, i coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment