Time flies. They have being here for 10 days. On 1st day school re-open, I brought my sis for her registeration. She doesn't like SMK Malim, complaint that got gangster, students always making noise & doesn't look like a school.
I started to worry then. I've asked a lot of other's opinion regarding which school is better. Some said every school got gangster & complicated, a person's successfulness is not depending on the school.
Some said SMK Notre Dame Convent is better, at least those teachers are better.
I accepted Ms Lee's advise & took half day leave immediately for the next working day, in order to apply school transfer for my sis.
Everything going on smoothly, settled & completed within half day. The Jabatan Pelajaran Melaka has approved the transfer. She can immediately report to school on Thursday.
Then, she like Notre Dame very much. On her 1st day itself, got many homeworks & notes to be completed. She felt happy then. She likes the teachers, friends and the school as well.
And the important part, our relationship become closer. We even go for rebonding our hair together.
Now, is papa's turn for me to worry. He started to feel boring and empty at home. He need a job.
I try very hard to find a job for him. Welding, his expertize seem a burden to him as his age reach 53 this year.
I wish God can hint me a way for a solution. I believe when there's a will, there will be a way.
1 comment:
wah,
luckily..ur sis like her new school.
new school,not far from ur house?
Post a Comment