Advertisement

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Feeling down

I should be happy...

Papa & Ai Ching (my sister) are here already. But this caused inconvenient & no freedom to my beloved husband.

They conquer the living room & TV as well... He no where to stay, hide in study room. Put on his head speaker & listen to his favourite songs. He said no freedom in MSN...

What can I do... I'm working in the office today, I can't bring them to shopping either. They have to hang around in living room....Tak kan la ask them to stay in their room & not to come out.

I don't mean my husband that kind of people...just suddenly he can't get used to it, I guess.

Miserable rite?

I told my feeling to Ms Khoo & Ms Lee as well.... Both said this is just a temporary period. Everything will get better, in time to come.

Phew....I should think positively. I need to manja manja my husband ma...I shouldn't blame blame ma.
I wish I got more power / strenght to do better & improve.

I wish a happy family to come true....soon !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement