Well, last Sunday on my lesson... I meet a new friend ~ Winnie age 20. She enroll quite a lot of lessons, microsoft office & LCCI. She's working as a clerk in Cheng area. (Sound hardworking ya)
And she told me that her work load is heavy & miserable. And the worse part is her lady superior is so much
nasty. Asked her to key in manually for debtor aging. Sound ridiculous rite.
Hai.. I teached her how to get the aging report instantly from UBS accounting with few clicks. And she complained further more on doing some schedule for their year end audit purposes. One of the report need to list down those sales more than RM1000. So, she told that need to get the data manually from the statement & spent most of her time.
Again I "rescued" her.....by teaching her to go UBS Stock report - sales listing & export the listing to excel; then custom filter the report by choosing the column greater than RM1000.
She's so happy on my guidance. And I feel so sad on her...having such a nasty superior.
Thank God & feel SO fortunate that my superior is not like that. He won't kedekut ilmu (even somtimes I do, depends on the people I meet), he has a remarkable endurance & humorous.
Do you jealous of me??
Well, I'm counting my blessing..What should I ask for more, rite ?


No comments:
Post a Comment