Advertisement

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thank you, Ms Lee

I received a gift from Ms Lee ~ a thermos.



I remember I told her earlier that my new office is very cold. And I felt so surprise & touching that she is really concern about me. She remind me to make some 'pao sheng' with the thermos for daily drinks.

She indeed a very nice lady boss, I can recall that there's once I'm having flu. She blended for me orange juice in order to build up my immune system. Only then, I started to fall in love with orange juice.

Therefore, I bought 2 a/c books as a return. As she's now taking LCCI to enhance her knowledge, I hope my gift can provide her some extra references.



Ms Lee, gam ba teh !!! I know you can make it !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement