Advertisement

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Trip to Phuket


I just came back from my Phuket trip last month. Having had a 4D3N trip was my 1st trip to overseas & of course I enjoyed for the trip.

I'd booked the flight ticket so much earlier in last year, with MYR 0.10 promotion fare at that time.
Which cost me MYR 297.40 for 2 person of return flight, inclusive luggage, tax & admin fee.

Then, I booked separately for the tour package 2 weeks in advance before the trip.
I goggling for the packages information, comparing & finally choose airasiago as it is much more economic.





I drilled in the packages itinerary & choose to go Phi Phi Island & Phang Nga Island, which is well-known as James Bond Island.




And booked my hotel from the same websites as Airasia always would have promotion from time to time.



 You may visit this link for more information :
Hope this link can help for those who plans to go to Phuket for a vacation
https://www.airasiago.com/travel/arc_process.cfm?search=true

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement