Advertisement

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I wear Baju Kurung

Can see or not?



In closer picture...



This baju I pinjam from my colleague - Yan. She's so supportive & lend me the suit that ngam me, as well as the black colour kasut balut..LOL. Thank you so much Yan, and also to my others colleagues and friends. They indeed teach me a lot on what must know & what to read for.

For your information, I didn't manage to get the interview as I did not pass the UJIAN PANCAINDERA... I'm Rabun la. They gave me 4 times to try on the sight test, as they said government need Chinese. And I failed. They felt sorry for me.

Well, nevermind. The best is yet to come. This is my MOTTO. LOL

2 comments:

Jacy said...

Too bad you didn't get the job. You have eyes sights problem why didn't you wear spec?

Clarice said...

Dear, even tough pakai spec or contact lens...they asked to take off one.So, no point also..
No rezeki for me lo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement