On August 3, 2009 9:24 PM , Wei Yen said...
Thanks for the information!
I have called the company but it seems it is not in service.
Has the company been closed?
Well, Wei Yen..kindly refer as per below information and call the handphone number to get further information. With this, hope I can solve your problems.
Happy calling !!
1 comment:
Hi Clarice,
When I arrived LCCT at 5pm today, I was hoping to catch the 5.30pm bus but waited and waited no show until I called the service no. the other end told me that it has been cancel and only 10pm will be operational. I asked her why and all she could say was "I don't know"! I'm not sure whether its only today for 5.30 is canceled. So luckily I hired a taxi and got 2 ppl to share to go back to Malacca. I'm disappointed because it seems buses to Malacca is not at all reliable and honest.
That A-BUS is no longer operational since July.
Post a Comment