Today woke up early. At 7am. 1st day of Raya I thought I would wake up at 10am...Then, online & check my forum. And YM with one of my lao peng you ~ Chai Hee...It's being a long time I didn't meet her up. Whenever I went back to Sibu, she's not around. We chat for almost an hour. Talked about career, family & mentioned to her regarding my in-law's room being attacked by termites. As she is a marketing staff in Rentokil, consult from her on ways to get rid of termites. She mentioned that one course of treament would cost RM1500-RM2000. Expensive right? But, to me it's worth of money. We want our house being wholly eaten by termites & lose hundred of thousands or spend 1-2 thousand on treatments? Depends..hahah
She's now waiting on flight to Sibu at 10am. HErm....I miss Sibu..Jealous of her, can fly back easily from Kuching. I can't afford to do that. Never mind la, this coming CNY I will be back to Sibu for 10 days. So, can meet up with my lao peng you & family gathering lo.. Take it easy, clarice!!!
Miss my father. I called him last night. Mentioned & complaint that we haven't talk to each other for almost 2 mths. He said I'm so siao qi. There was a time I called him & he's not in the good mood and hung up my call. Then I angry of it & never talk to him for 2 mths. Whenever I call back, I talked to mom, sis & bro. Never call him. Then, he said I'm childish. He comment, even though I didn't talk to him for 2 years or even 20 years, he's not the losing one. I would be the losing party. Why? He said I can wait & lose my precious time, and he easily pass his time and left this world then. He has nothing to lose. The time he stop on this, I cried miserably. Again I scolded him to make me cry...
I wish can finish my degree faster, own a house then fetch my family to come & stay with me.
I hope my wish will come true!!!!
1 comment:
hope all your wishes will come true...!!!
hey, visit this blog..so nice handmade bracelet.
http://the-eunique.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment