Advertisement

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just finish my 1/4 final paper

Today's paper is Accounting Information System. Need to memorise quite a lot of theories. And I did quite badly in this paper. Especially on Part B - the components of internal control of business activities; and I 'ter-answer' the objectives of internal control..Hahaha, lose 10 marks here. And the glad part is, I can perform on document flow chart in Part C ~ which requires me to draw symbols and connection in purchasing expenditure flow.

I score A in this assignment, but I have no idea how much can my A rescue me from not to fail in this paper. Not really confident to score B, or even C.

Past is past. Concentrate on my next paper ~ Company Law on this coming Saturday evening 2.00-5.10pm

Wish me good luck ya!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement