Advertisement

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Marriage life

It's a nice story ~ marriage life & problems..Please read.

" My mother is a very good person, from young, I saw she maintains a family diligently. She always woke up in 5:00 am, boils pot steaming hot porridge for my father, because my father's stomach is not good, can have the porridge only.
Then, have to boil a pot of plain rice for the child, because they are growing.

Each week, the mother will move the tatami exposes to the sun, prints the warm sun to be fragrant. Every afternoon, the mother always bends in order to brush the bowl, that does not have dirt completely. Evening, she diligently squats in ground scratches the floor, make every inch of the floor cleans.

My mother is the earnest pain good woman. However, in my father's eye, she is actually not a good companion.

In my development process, my father place expressed that his marital loneliness, was not understood. My father is a responsible man. He does not smoke, does not drink, the work is earnest, every day being punctual to work. During summer vacation also will arrange the training schedule and also the children's work and rest. He is the father who fulfills responsibility, supervises the child to have an achievement in the schoolwork.

He likes playing chess and writing.
My father is a good man, in the children's eye, he looks like the day to be equally big, protects us, to educate us.

Yet, in my mother's eye, he is not a good companion. I frequently saw my mother in the courtyard corner, secret and silent sheds tears. My father uses the language and mother use the motion, expressed them the pain which faces in the marriage.

After I grow up and enter the marriage, I understand this question gradually. In the marital initial period, I look like my mother, manages a household diligently, scratches the floor diligently, tries hardfor own marriage. What is strange, I am not humor; and look at my husband. In my heart thought that is probably the floor is not very clean, the meal came out insufficiently well. Therefore, I scratch the floor diligently, makes the food attentively.

Until one day, I am being busying scratches the floor, my man said: “my wife, accompanies me to listen to music!”

I said disgruntledly: “dont you seen the larger part of the floor not cleaned yet!”

As soon as these words comes out from my mouth, I have tarried, good familiar a few words. Similar words told by my mother to my father. Have some comprehensions to appear in mine heart.

Stops work on hand, sit to my man's side, accompanies him to listen to music, looks by far ground scratches floor's cleaning rag, likely looks at mother's destiny.
I ask gentleman: “what do you need?”

“I need you to accompany me to listen to music, in the family the dirty point relations, later will help you to hire a servant, you might accompany me!”

“I thought that you need in the family clean, some people cook a meal to you eat, some people did laundry ..... my one breath for you” to say a string should be the matter which he needed.

“these are secondary!”Gentleman said. “I most hoped that you accompany me.”

Originally I have made many white labor, this result makes me to be surprised really. We continue to share each other's need, only then discovered that he has also made many white labor, we are loving opposite party with our way, but is not opposite party way.

Henceforward, I arranged a list of need to show, placed on his desk. He has also arranged in order my demand schedule, before placing on my desk
The voluminous several demands, are likely have free time accompany opposite party to listen to music, to have the opportunity to hold opposite party, early morning kiss to bye-bye every day.
Some needs are quite easy to do, some are quite difficult, is likely “listens to me, do not give the suggestion.”

This is gentleman's need. If I give him to suggest, he said that he will think oneself elephant fool. I thought that this is really man's point of honor.

I also study not to give suggestion, only if he asks me. Otherwise I only listen attentively and obey.


Now, I also knew why parents' marriage is unable happiness, they too rigid use the method loves opposite party, but is not uses “opposite party” method to love each other.

One are tired half dead, opposite party could not have felt, finally faces marital anticipation, was also discouraged dies.

Since the God creation marriage, I thought that each people are worth having a good marriage, so long as the method uses rightly, gives want they want, not the way we wants."



( Funny English rite. Dont blame me la.. Direct translate from Chinese.. )

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement