Advertisement

Saturday, November 8, 2008

SPCA Goody Bags









What's up?!

Look at my goody bags.Lalala..From today onwards, I want to apply the concept of "Reduce.Reuse.Recycle"

So, one of my action is ~ to use woven bag ; instead of plastics...



Say NO to those plastics.. Use SPCA goody bag when you go shopping..





I can even put my books when I attend class later next week.



Let us support SPCA, by using their goody bags!!! Only RM 6.00/pc & you can treat as donation to them...And the most essential part is to save our mother earth!!!



Do leave your enquiry at my cbox if you would like to know more about how to get the goody bags...I'm looking forward on everyone's support!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does SPCA mean?

Clarice said...

SPCA = Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

Anonymous said...

I already bought one..hehee :)

Clarice said...

Thanks & many thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advertisement